After reading the book, let´s work on these tasks
- This book is told from many different points of view:
Explain the viewpoint of each of them.
2. Find a quote to prove all these themes:
• Innocent joy
• Escape from daily troubles on earth
• Friendship, reconciliation and peace
• Keeping memory of brother alive
3. What do you think of the ending of the story? What did the kites mean for Said and the
Jewish girl? What moral do you think the author is expressing?
4. Imagine the interview film-maker Max might have had with the girl in the blue headscarf. Would she have shared Said’s ideas?
Share your answers in a drive with me: firstname.lastname@example.org